Copper Rock Coffee Shop
210 West College Ave
April 25, 2014
Brave-up, shave your head, and save the-day!
email email@example.com to sign-up today
LTF Pub Run: with our partner Fleet Feet
Come run or walk 2, 4, 6 miles
Drink some beer & eat tacos — Free!!
Greene’s Pour House
134 W Wisconsin Ave, Neenah, WI 54956
“sam i am” tumors i do not like them run/walk for the cure
May 23, 2014
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Keith Morgan Memorial LTF Golf Classic
Registration 10am & Tee-off 11 am
-Golf w/ cart
-Lunch and Dinner
$125 per person | $500 per team
Contact us today to reserve your spot email@example.com
A holistic approach to family wellness through compassion, support, and a little bit of green juice.
Join use for a four day NF Family Wellness Retreat August 2014, that the Imago Dei Village, Clintonville, WI.
To confirm your spot or get more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 920-475-6599, or find the registration form here.
Get ready NF families! Save the date. This is 3 nights and four days of family fun in August.
The retreat features:
• NF specialists that will give updates on NF research and a questions/answer session.
• Opportunity for families to meet/make connections.
• There will also be wellness activities including: drumming, support circles and fun
• Family Activities: Swimming, bonfire, talent show.
• Features healthy primarily plant-based food, Professional chef, Special diets will be accommodated.
• A great children’s program that is divided up into age groups: Kids are unplugged in nature. Art, activity and fun.
• Individual lodges for families at a beautiful retreat facility.
Attendance is on a first come first serve basis, so reserve your spot today. To reserve or to get more information please send an email to info@ littlesttumor.org. The website for the retreat facility to get a sneak peak is http://www.crosswayscamps.org/Village.htm.